Please subscribe to our mailing list or follow our social media pages to be notified of upcoming workshops and events.
Please also view our events page.
Our fee-based training calendar provides family and clinician workshops on the following topics either online or face to face:
- Foundation Training for Working with People with borderline personality disorder (BPD) (1-day)
- Foundation Training for Support Workers Working with People with BPD (1-day)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy for BPD (Introduction (2-days)
- Mentalisation-Based Treatment for BPD (2-days)
- Working with Crises associated with BPD (1-day)
- Working with Complexity associated with BPD (1-day)
- BPD Core Competency Workshops (2-days)
- RANZCP Examination Training in Personality Disorders for Registrars (1/2-day)
- Approaches to working with people with BPD for psychiatrists (1/2-day)
- Learning More About BPD: A Workshop for Families and Friends (not for clinicians).
- Learning More About BPD: An Info-session for Families and Friends - ONLINE (not for clinicians).
Who should attend?
Our professional development workshops are primarily intended for mental health clinicians and other professionals working with people who have personality disorders. Our family workshops are for family, friends and carers who provide care and support in a voluntary capacity to those experiencing BPD.
All workshops are scheduled in person at Spectrum, 110 Church Street, Richmond unless otherwise specified. If a workshop is not able to proceed in person due to COVID-19 restrictions, it will revert to an online training course.
Half-day workshops cost $125, 1-day workshops cost $250 and 2-day workshops cost $500 (GST inclusive) unless otherwise specified. If you are an Eastern Health clinician a 50% discount applies. Workshops are free for Turning Point and Spectrum clinicians. To receive the discount, please seek approval from your manager to attend and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue for face to face workshops
110 Church Street Richmond Victoria 3121
To ensure a COVIDsafe event, please do not attend if you:
- Show symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath
- Have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19 and released from self-isolation on day 5 or day 6
- Are a close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
Enquiries: (03) 8413 8750 or email@example.com